Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I need a flu shot

Last year I got a flu shot because I was pregnant and it was the best $15 I have ever spent. Now, as I have been fighting a sore throat for 3 days now, I am wishing I already had one this year. I need to get to the doctor and get one now. I do not want to be sick this winter. It is hard enough trying to get everything done chasing Reese around the house, I sure don't need to be sick on top of everything else!

Apparently, Drew was bored in class and so he finally decided to join Facebook. My guess is that he will find it as addictive as I do. I can't get enough. I constantly find myself checking the Live Feed. Maybe its because I spend my day sitting in front of the computer doing short little spurts of work and checking other people's statuses every thirty minutes makes me feel connected to the outside world. I mean, before, there were people in the office. If I needed a break from the computer, I just went to get a cup of coffee and something/someone would entertain me for 5 minutes. Now, all I have is Reese (who has got to be sick of me saying "No, Reese.") and XM Kids and their catchy kiddy-jingles.

Though that makes it sound bad. And its not. All in all, things are good and I enjoy my days at home with Reese. I can't imagine not getting to share my days with her. Seven months have already flown by and so I can only imagine how fast the next 5 years will go and then she will be in school.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Andrea! I saw the link to your new blog on fb. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's loads of fun!