Monday, January 26, 2009

Knot-Head

Well, Reese fell of the bed again on Sunday. The last time she did it, the dog bed was still on the floor which cushioned her fall. This time, however, she landed head first on the hardwood. She cried and cried. Within minutes she had a huge knot on her head. But, she took a little nap and woke up happy as ever! Normally, in the morning, when I bring her into bed with me, I am able to catch her if she starts heading to the edge. This time, no such luck! Poor thing.

I had my ultrasound on Friday. All we know is that this new baby is either a boy or a girl! All kidding aside, we do know that the baby has a strong heartbeat and all its little fingers and toes, which is all that matters! It was just too early, though, to tell what the sex is. We should find out in late February though. I can't wait!

No comments: