Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update

Where to begin?

Reese turned 10 months old on Monday and has started walking! Last night she went about 8 feet! I can't believe how fast she is growing. She pretty much refuses to eat baby food. She loves hot dogs and carrots. She hates Cheerios. She says "bye-bye" and gives the best kisses in the whole world. I am so proud of the little person she is becoming.

As for the new baby, I am 14 weeks. I am going for a "fun" ultrasound tomorrow. I am actually going to be an ultrasound "model", and it is not at my doctor's office, so it is just so I can see the little one. There is a chance we will be able to tell what the baby is, but I am not putting much hope into that - - it is still a little early, and if this one is anything like Reese, we won't get any cooperation out of it!

The last week or so, I have started to feel better. No more days of thinking that the nausea would never end. I still don't feel great, but not having to depend on medication to get me through the day is wonderful!!!

No comments: